Sanders Estes Unit
What is the dress code?
The dress code for the event is business professional. Men can wear either a full suit or a sports coat and slacks (tie is optional), and women should dress conservatively in nice pants, a blouse that covers what it needs to, and a blazer/jacket. No skirts, sleeveless tops or anything sheer is allowed.
What can I bring?
– Car keys
– Driver’s license, state ID or passport. (Please bring the same ID you used to RSVP.)
Do Not Bring
– Cell phone, PDA or pagers (This is a felony in Texas!)
– Wallet, purse or briefcase
– Cash, coins or stamps
– Business cards
– Firearms or weapons – not even in the parking lot
– Tobacco products
– Medication – if you need to take medication during your visit, please notify us so we can make appropriate arrangements
– Anything else not pre-approved by PEP staff